Thursday, February 6, 2014

New issues of MLP & Rex, Zombie Killer in February Previews catalog

Two new comic books I wrote are solicited in the February 2014 Diamond Previews catalog--which means they're available for pre-order from your Local Comic Shop right now.

The books will be in stores in April 2014.

First up is the second My Little Pony issue I've written for IDW; issue #4 of the new My Little Pony: Friends Forever series.

The cover and interior art are by the talented Amy Mebberson, who I met for the first time at NYCC this past year.

I've seen the roughs of the interiors, and I can't wait for everyone to see her work on this story! This tale focuses on Twilight Sparkle and her brother Shining Armor and is set in the Crystal Empire.

Then, on page 280, you can find the solicitation for #4 of Rex, Zombie Killer. This is the final issue of the mini-series and brings everything to a climactic finish at the "safe place"/military bunker. As always, this one features art by co-creator DaFu Yu.

More info on the mini-series is available on the Rex, Zombie Killer website: www.RexZombieKiller.com

Please let your comic shop know now if you'd like to pre-order the books!