Sunday, April 13, 2014

Awesome Con, April 18-20 -- Come see us at Artist's Alley table C-14


DaFu Yu and I will be at Awesome Con in Washington, DC on April 18th to the 20th. You can find us at Artist Alley table C-14 (just look for the listing for "Rob Anderson.")

We'll have copies of Rex, Zombie Killer #'s 1 through 3, plus the 2012 One-Shot. This is your chance to catch up before the final issue hits stores at the end of April!

I'll also have copies of the books I wrote for IDW -- My Little Pony Micro-Series #9 featuring Spike, and the just-released-this-week My Little Pony Friends Forever #4, featuring Twilight Sparkle and Shining Armor. I have rarer variant covers, as well as a number of the standard covers.

DaFu will also be showing off original art and doing sketch commissions as well.

It looks to be a great convention -- we hope to see you there!

Check it out here.