Sunday, April 13, 2014

My Little Pony Friends Forever #4 in comic shops 4/9/14



My Little Pony Friends Forever #4, featuring Twilight Sparkle and Shining Armor, just hit comic shops on April 9, 2014. This is my second gig writing My Little Pony for IDW!

The regular cover shown here, along with interior art, is by the talented Amy Mebberson. I can't wait for everyone to see what a great job Amy (and colorist Heather Breckel) did on the story. I especially loved the character design of the dreaded "Crystal Ghost" featured in the issue.

As described in the solicitation for this issue, Twilight Sparkle plans to spend some much needed quality time with her
brother, Shining Armor, in the Crystal Empire. However, when a mysterious ghost starts haunting the castle, the siblings will have to use all of their combined monster knowledge to save the day!

You can check out preview pages over on Equestria Dail.